Rentals at Kerryhill Court
We receive several calls/emails each week (primarily from CNL new hires) looking for rental units
Kerryhill Realty Services may manage your property for up to two years - at no cost
Get the best rates through a Mortgage Broker from Oriana Financial. They have access to more than 30 Lenders!
Contact Todd Farrell 613-635-2921 Email or
Bob Rodrigue 613-717-1505 Email - having served the Valley for more than 30 years.
April 14, 2016 - Government will invest $800 million into CNL
The federal government will be investing $800 million into infrastructure at Chalk River's Canadian Nuclear Laboratories (CNL).
Investing in a condo at Kerryhill Court in Deep River is not only low cost, but a sound investment. With the selection of CNEA (Canadian Nuclear Energy Alliance) by the Canadian government to operate Canadian Nucleur Labratories (CNL) (the GoCo Model - Government-owned, Contractor-operated), comes hundreds of new hires and now $800 million in capital investment. With that comes the potential for greater-than-normal numbers of renters and equity appreciation. We'll run the numbers for you.
Here are more reasons to invest in a condo at Kerryhill Court in Deep River:
Making Vision 2026 a reality
(2016 April 14) As announced April 13, CNL has received a commitment for an $800 million investment over the next five years from AECL. This funding is outside of our current operating budget, and provides the dedicated funding we need to enable a complete transformation at our Chalk River site through renewed infrastructure and the construction of new facilities. It is a key part of achieving what we at CNL refer to as Vision 2026. More >>
- CNL is hiring hundreds of new employees and contractors over the next year.
- CNEA (Canadian Nuclear Energy Alliance) has been selected to operate CNL - making our Canadian government's nuclear products and services more saleable around the world.
- New laboratory complex under construction at CNL ... the Building 350 laboratory complex will be a world-class facility that represents an investment of over $100 million into the future of CNL by the Federal Government.
- CNL opens a new Deep River office space - Morison Campus - two blocks from Kerryhill Court.
- Deep River is undergoing a transformation. Of the hundreds of new CNL employees and contractors, many of them are in their 20s and 30s - looking for rentals.
- 4500 (Market area: 8,000) - 1000+ AECL Employees live in Deep River proper.
- Median Family Income $84,813 (Ontario $82,522).
- 40,000 people within 30-minute drive.
- Deep River is 193 kms (or 2-hour drive) to 1 million people in Ottawa.
- Garrison Base Petawawa is 18 minutes from Kerryhill Court.
- 2012 Housing Survey Results: Condominium is #1 one desired dwelling. Kerryhill Court was the first condominium development in Deep River.
- Government is spending almost 1 billion dollars on Chinook Helicopter expansion.
- Deep River is also an ideal retirement community - with its Golf Course, Yacht & Tennis Club, Legion, Symphony Orchestra, Library, Beaches, Seniors Residence, Police & Fire Dept, Hospital, and more. CNL employees and Base Petawawa soldiers/civilians are retiring in Deep River.
Major Employers in Deep River & area
3,400 Employees of Canadian Nucleur Laboratories (CNL, formerly AECL)
CNL to transition to GoCo (Government-Owned Contractor-Operated) Model
5,100 Military, 1,000 Civilian at Garrison Base Petawawa
An additional 400-500 soldiers plus families will be added to CFB Petawawa (Chinook Helicopter Project: $834 million) by end of 2015
This Guide has been created by CMHC to help you become an informed condominium buyer.
Topics include: condominium types, rules and regulations, a condition checklist, a glossary of terms, information sources and a condominium selection checklist.
“Real estate is the basis for all wealth.”
~ Theodore Roosevelt